A BRUSH WITH BONDING
Lea Goodwin of Snoqualmie helps her son, Jordan, create a "magic" painting at a recent toddler session at Encompass. The magic is created when an adult draws barely visible outlines with a candle and the toddler paints over the outlines with colors. Jordan's delight came when his brush strokes revealed his name!
Encompass preschool and toddler-group registration is under way!
To register your child in preschool or toddler classes for the 2013-2014 school year, please complete the following three-step procedure:
- Below on this page, you will find a link to download and print your child's enrollment packet. Please choose "2013-2014 preschool registration packet" or "2013-2014 toddler registration packet." To be considered fully registered, please return completed forms to the Encompass Main Campus no later than two weeks after registering online
- Sign into your Encompass account. If you have not yet created an account with Encompass, you will be able to do so at this time. We are streamlining our registration process, so you will be asked to provide family and demographic information -- even if you have an existing account.
- Choose "Preschool Registration" or "Toddler Registration" in the category box, and select your desired class. At this time, you will pay for your last month's tuition and a $30 registration fee (or $10 if registering for a toddler class).
2013-2014 preschool registration packet
2013-2014 toddler registration packet
Our toddler playgroups offer early-learning opportunities by introducing infants and toddlers to developmentally appropriate activity centers that stimulate brain development. Our toddler groups are dedicated to early-childhood development and the business of having fun. The parent-child relationship is emphasized. It is also a great way to get to know others in your community!
Toddler playgroups offer:
- Highly qualified, credentialed staff
- Developmentally appropriate play-based learning experiences, including active play, music and art following the Creative Curriculum guidelines
- Developmental screening services, consultation with specialists available. On-going parent support and education
- Great social networking for parents
Toddlers ages 12-36 months and their caregivers meet with their teacher for a fun-filled two hours complete with singing, organized free-play, crafts, snack, and parent education devoted to enhancing toddlers development and creating community.
2013-14 toddler playgroups
18- to 36-month-old toddlers with parent or caregiver. $72/month (plus $10 registration fee)
Wednesday 9-11 a.m.
Location: Encompass, Great Room
12- to 24-month-old toddlers with parent or caregiver. $72/month (plus $10 registration fee)
Thursday 9-11 a.m.
Location: Encompass, Classroom #3
25- to 36-month-old toddlers with parent or caregiver. $72/month (plus $10 registration fee)
Friday 9-11 a.m.
Location: Encompass, Classroom #3
Grouping is according to child's age on Aug. 31, 2013.
Classes begin on Wednesday, Sept. 4, Thursday, Sept. 5, and Friday, Sept. 6, 2013.
A $10 registration fee plus the last monthly tuition installment of $70 is required to confirm your child's enrollment. The remainder of the annual tuition will be billed in nine monthly installments.
To obtain a registration packet or request more information, please call 425.888.2777 or 1-888-410-5905.
Each child's immunization must be up to date prior to entering the classroom.
For more information, please contact Julie Forslin, Early Learning manager, ext.1210.